Aug 11, 2006

Depression

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm really so depressed.
I have this feeling since I became independant.
I'm not ready anymore to contact with people,, even my own family,, sometimes with my own hubby.
Sometimes I listen to music,,, enya specially or the cranberries & i wish to sail inside this music & wish it'll never ends.
I listen to the oldies & get this feeling that I belong to another time & some how I've been time shifted.
I listen to the 60's songs & feel that I belong to this time & imagine myself like those ladies in black & while movies,, when they used to stay at home ,, take care of their family & making use of their time,, going to the club to discuss a book & talk calmly with friends,, having a sweet weekend with their husbands & dancing slow & having dinner on candle lights.
I listen to the 70's music,, also feel that I belong too this time with all the passion & noise & the mixed cultures.
Never saw something ugly but our present time.
Depression thanks to the wesern media,, became our present & future, cuz they managed to show us a colorful world that we don't belong to & managed to make us slaves for fake dream,, whitch aren't ours.
I envy the Saudi women for being Queens, funny that they don't feel how lucky they're.
I'm just trying to remember,,, since when our girls turned into bitches???
I say,,, thanks to uncle Sam!!!!

No comments: