May 8, 2006

Shopping & new trends... مشترواتي و الموضة



عندي مشكلة بقالها بدأت من حوالي 5 سنين... مش عارفة أشتري لبس ... ليه؟؟
بكل بساطة مبقيتش لاقيه حاجة تناسبني... الموضة الجديدة بقت تقرف بكل صراحة .. إما إني ألبس زي شاكيرا ولا ألبس ملابس المحجبات اللي بقت هيا كمان على الموضة أو ألبس زي والدتي او جدتي
اللبس البسيط الغير مبالغ فيه واللي ألوانه هادية إختفي من المحلات و حل محلة ملابس غريبة وألوان أغرب
أكتر حاجة بتستفزني في موضة الايام دي الموضة البوهيمية... ألوان متداخلة بلا معنى أو تناسق ولبس تحس إن الغسالة أكلته وهو بتغسل... و أرجع كل مرة من المحلات من غير ما أشتري حاجة جديدة و مرة تانية ألبس لبسي المعتاد على أمل يوم تعقل الموضة

It's been more than 5 years,,, since I bought a decent clothes to wear!!!
when I go for shopping lately i feel like i'm in a costume festival,, a lot of colors & no value, there's three directions for.
I'm searshing for some decent simple clothes to buy but usually I return without buying anything,,, even to wear like shakira or like my mother or to wear the new islamic trends ( which is not possible so far)
I look for the people in the streets & started to laugh, i can see: a veiled girl wearing hi-stomach or a fat lady exposing her body!! or a mother wearing tight pants.. not to mention the awful makup, I feel i'm in the circs ...... so i return back home & decide to wear my usual outfits.


Technorati Tags:
powered by performancing firefox

1 comment:

قلم جاف said...

you are right, not only in costumes but this also could apply to the whole lifestyle.