May 6, 2006

Egyptian women,,, where are you going?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have many of English & American girl-friends say in their blogs:
I'm proud to be a full-time wife & amother
the arab world is ( give us our rights & freedom )
It's just another day,, going anyway...women in Egypt are in a mess.. The freedom they're asking for,,, the equality issue which is bothering them!!!! am I in hell or what??
I don't believe in such nonsense... This's the influence of technology,, all that labels are so bright to attract them
be realistic,,, be wise
when God created human, he created us as male & female, everyone of us got a nature different than the otherone, I don't mean the physical part,,, but the emotional one too,,
we think different & we feel different even if the feelings are similar, there's exeptions yes,, but in the end we are not the same, in fact the islamic directions, which is perfectly covered every little thing in our lives, gave the women her rights
trying to convert the meanings to suit us is a big mistake,,, we can't act like Gods!!!
shyness disappeared, your tenderness just vanished, divorce ratio increased,,, wrong relations between both sexes became a usual thing, & youre the loser. no one of you girls can see how much she's losing!!! believe me I know what I'm talking about....
when we put slogans away & live a simple life without complicating it,, life will taste so sweet.
Be careful,, those all are foriegn directions,,, for particular aims, only God knows it.
Dear Egyptian woman,,, can you tell me where are you going??
You don't want to listen to me ... whatever .
(BTW I'm not so religious, I'm not extremist & I'm openminded)


Technorati Tags:
powered by performancing firefox

1 comment:

قلم جاف said...

i fully agree with you..
and i have something to add..
it is so funny that some women criticize heavily the men because they are dictators and do not allow them (=women) to participate with them in running life, they are parcticing the same thing based on which they criticize men..
as Egyptian women asking men to revise themselves, i think a self-revision is a must for women as well..

thank u for reading..