Jul 25, 2006

Quote

God gave us two ears & one mouth... so we can listen twice than we can talk
Beautiful Girl movie
Most of movies are meaningless,, but it needs a little attention to find a treasured Quote inside





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam mrs ???,
your blog is really special, and the way that you introduced yourself, pretty good.
Any way, my blog is in our mother language Arabic. I will be happy, if you visit me in my simple blog.
you know something, I hesitated many times about choosing the language of the blog English or Arabic, actually, most of my readings in arabic and my studies in the university in English, but you know that the reading is the main key of writing, and as you read in arabic, sure you will write Arabic.
sorry for my long comment.

Me2nour said...

Hello friend :)
I write in both ,,, arabic or english,, the aim of english is to reach the world & delever a message
but arabic is easier to me
anyway i use any when it's more expressive
thanks for passing by